Supplements could soon be used as treatment alongside other drugs
- Vitamin D has the potential to significantly cut the symptoms of sufferers.
- Scientists at King’s College London made the discovery
- The ‘sunshine’ vitamin resulted in lower levels of a natural chemical in the body that aggravates symptoms in asthma patients
- Kaloba also has evidence of reducing asthma attacks in children……
Research finds natural South African root extract, Pelargonium sidoides EPs® 7630, can help prevent asthma attacks in children with viral infections
- Extract available as an over-the-counter cold remedy in UK – Kaloba®
- There are currently 5.4 million people in the UK receiving treatment for asthma in the UK, 1.1million of which are childreni
Although the common cold can be nothing more than an irritancy for most – for asthma suffers the consequences can be severe, with infections often worsening symptoms.
A new study has found Pelargonium sidoides (EPs® 7630) root extract reduces the likelihood of asthma attacks in children, in addition to lessening cough frequency and nasal congestions.
The study tested 61 asthmatic children suffering from respiratory tract infections, treated with Pelargonium sidoides EPs® 7630 over five days. It has been published in the November issue of the Phytomedicine journal.
For more information on Kaloba click here
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2327241/Vitamin-D-helps-beat-symptoms-asthma-Supplements-soon-used-treatment-alongside-drugs.html#ixzz2Tp894Ssl Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook